Welcome and thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Innovative team. We are always looking for ways to stay, well, Innovative. In order to live up to our namesake, we look to hire innovative people.
Our staff is full of very talented individuals with bright and focused minds. If you are looking for a career in AV or IT, from Sales to the Field, and you feel that you would make a great addition to our team, please send us your resume and include what position you are applying for.
Email us at email@example.com.
Careers at Innovative
IT consulting company seeks Desktop / Network Administrator. Qualified candidate must have great customer service skills and able to work with wide range of personalities. This position requires the candidate to provide phone support to various clients. The candidate must be good on the phones, patient, and a clear communicator. Must be able to effectively troubleshoot a wide variety of issues and document and perform root cause analysis.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of consulting support experience supporting multiple networks with more than 25 users and/or more than 2 Microsoft Windows servers. Must have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must take ownership until problem is resolved, be customer service focused, be eager to expand knowledge, take on new challenges, and be a self-starter. The qualified candidate will be expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of and troubleshooting skills with Windows client, server operating systems, NAS, Active Directory, Business applications and Firewalls is a MUST.
- Experience with various utilities such as anti-virus, disk replication, and disk partitioning software.
- Experience with troubleshooting network related issues.
- Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals and effectively present information and respond to question from groups both inside and outside of the department.
• Windows 2012/2016 Server
• Virtualization (VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix)
• Active Directory/Group Policy
• Exchange Server 2010/2012/2016/ Office 365
• Small-Medium Business Applications – Quickbooks, CRM and Office Applications
• Enterprise level AntiVirus and Backup – Storage Craft, Acronis, Azure, Sophos, Malwarebytes
• General LAN and WAN Troubleshooting Skills
• Firewall/routers – SonicWALL and Similar
• Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Wireless/Remote Access
• Network and Local Printers
• Microsoft Office 2013/2016
• Workstation troubleshooting (DHCP issues, printer issues, file share permissions, Virus removal)
• Smartphones (iPhone, Android)
• Knowledge of Labtech or Kaseya a plus
• Setup, configuration, and maintenance of Windows Servers
• Implementation of Hosted Exchange E-mail services
• Support Windows Servers & Active Directory
• Physical to Virtual Migrations, support, and maintenance
• Configuration of Firewalls/Routers
• Troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Troubleshoot internet connectivity problems
• Virus and spyware detection and removal
• Desktop support for multiple users in multiple locations
• Configuration of iPhone & Android
• Install and set up network printers
• Outlook and E-mails
• Microsoft Office Suite
REQUIRED EDUCATION, DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE, AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
1. CompTIA A+ certification and NETWORK + Certifications (other certifications may be accepted in lieu of those listed)
2. MCSE or Real-world Experience dealing in Microsoft Environments
3. Computer Degree is desirable
***MUST BE A US CITIZEN***
Location: Chino office
Starting Wage Hourly: Negotiable based on Skill Set and Experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
We provide Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as flexible vacation days.
Please apply through ZipRecruiter.
Please no phone calls, we will review resumes and respond accordingly.